The Biological Bulletin
The Biological Bulletin is a peer-reviewed scientific journal covering the field of biology. The journal was established in 1897 as the Zoological Bulletin by Charles Otis Whitman and William Morton Wheeler. In 1899 the title was changed to The Biological Bulletin, and production was transferred to the Marine Biological Laboratory at Woods Hole, Massachusetts. The current editor-in-chief is Kenneth M. Halanych.